Pelican 1620 Case with Foam (Desert Tan)Colors: Desert Tan
The Pelican® 1620 case with foam comes with Pelican®’s unique Pick ‘N Pluck™ foam. This foam is pre-cut which allows you to customize the interior by half inch cubes. Trace out the item you want in the case and simply pluck the foam out by hand, no tool required. You can customize your case in less that 15 minutes.
The Pelican 1620 is unbreakable, watertight, airtight, dustproof, chemical resistant and corrosion proof just like all Pelican Cases. These are just some of the features of this Pelican 1620 Case that offers total protection for your equipment. It is made of Ultra High Impact structural copolymer that makes it strong and durable. Its exclusive 1/4" (6.4 mm) neoprene o-ring and ABS latches seal perfectly and includes an automatic purge valve for quick equalization after changes in atmospheric pressure. It is equipped with 2" (5 cm) hard rubber transport wheels, a retractable extension handle and multiple fold down carrying handles. Your equipment can fit into the high density foam or padded dividers for total subjection and protection against impact, vibration or shock.
The Pelican 1620 Case is another popular case in the Pelican large case category. It's very similar in size to the 1610 case but with the 1620 you get more depth making it good choice for gear that might need a little more room. The 1620 case comes with wheels and a pull handle making it easy to move around and travel with. Check our the video below and let us know if you have any questions.
This case is tested to MIL C-4150J (Military Standard), IP-67 (Ingress Protection) and ATA (Air Transportation Association). Unconditionally Guaranteed ... forever.
Pelican 1620 Features:
- Watertight, crushproof, and dust proof
- Easy open Double Throw latches
- Open cell core with solid wall design - strong, light weight
- O-ring seal
- Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve
- Fold down handles
- Stainless steel hardware and padlock protectors
- 3 level Pick 'N' Pluck™ with convoluted lid foam
- Personalized nameplate service available
- Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence
- Retractable extension handle
- Strong polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings
Pelican 1620 Specifications:
- Dimensions Inside: 21.48" x 16.42" x 12.54" (54.5 x 41.7 x 31.8 cm)
- Dimensions Outside: 24.64" x 19.39" x 13.78" (62.6 x 49.2 x 35 cm)
- Lid Depth: 2.01" (5.1 cm)
- Bottom Depth: 10.53" (26.7 cm)
- Total Depth: 12.54" (31.8 cm)
- Interior Cubic Volume: 2.56 cubic feet (72.48 cubic decimeter)
- Weight with foam: 24.62 lbs. (11.17 kg)
- Weight without foam: 21.2 lbs. (9.62 kg)
- Buoyancy: 149.91 lbs. (68 kg)
- Temperature Range: -40 / 210° F (-40 / 99° C)
Pelican 1620 Case Material Part Number (MPN):
- 1620-020-110: with Foam: Black
- 1620-020-130: with Foam: OD Green
- 1620-020-190: with Foam: Desert Tan
With Padded Dividers
- 1620-024-110: with Padded Dividers: Black
- 1620-024-130: with Padded Dividers: OD Green
- 1620-024-190: with Padded Dividers: Desert Tan
For over 30 years Pelican has built a reputation for manufacturing the toughest cases in the world. As a matter of fact, we invented the category. Over these years we've seen our cases used for some fairly crazy activities...and important ones too.
Pelican Cases have been thrown out of helicopters in Iraq, floated through frigid fjords in Norway and rolled over by SUVs in Tanzania. With only a few scratches to show on the outside, contents inside are left unscathed. These are minor details for major bragging rights. And that is really what it's all about. Getting your gear from point A to point B in the condition it's meant to be in: intact and functional. Because it might contain a large format camera that will shoot next month's magazine cover or a heart defibrillator that could save a person's life, you can't put a price on it.